To answer first about the rain pants situation, I have rain pants. The mission gave me a raincoat and pants when I got here so I am fine don’t worry please ha-ha. I am well this past week. Our Branch president came back from Santiago at like 8:30 in the Morning and directed the church that same day me and my companion were surprised but its all good except that we had a low attendance this past week of 14 members. The lowest I have ever seen it here in SanPablo. And also this past week it has been hard to get lessons with members’ because the schedules of all of our brothers in the branch are difficult to work with so were trying to work our hardest this last week of the Transfer until we have Cambios this next Wednesday. So it’ll be interesting what will happen. But no it’ll be awesome to see what miracles happen in our last week cause almost every time in my last week of every transfer we see a miracle even if it’s a small one. My companion and me are well here and it was awesome to teach the tour guide of Brother Stevens and I really hope she goes and looks for the missionaries in Puerto Montt. But all is well here and just like for you guys back home I think fall is having a hard time getting a hold of the weather too because our day was still really sunny and warm. We went to La Union to pull out my companions Carnet to be legal here in Chile like I have mine too so we did that and got some groceries and then came back and kicked around a soccer ball for awhile and now we came here. I don’t know what will happen this next week because me and my companion both have two transfers together and when I was with my second trainer he left before I did when I started my mission so I am nervous and anxious to know what president will do. But I will keep focused in the work here in San Pablo and not focused on if I leave or not from here. But I love you all and miss you tons and I will try to send those pictures. I don’t exactly
remember which ones they were but I will look for them in my email folder.
Love,
Elder Blotter
P.S. Tell Ian Hola for me
and also le extraño =)
No comments:
Post a Comment