And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them--1 Nephi 3:7
Monday, March 22, 2010
Elder Blotter Status Update
We received several calls today from Elder Blotter. His original flight plans for Chile were changed this morning. Apparently the MTC had not scheduled enough time for them to clear customs in LA before their Chile flight scheduled for today. His group is now scheduled to leave tomorrow afternoon from SLC to Dallas Fort Worth. Then they board an AA flight to Santiago tomorrow evening and get to Santiago on Wednesday morning. They have a long layover in Santiago (8 hrs) before their flight to Osorno. He is going to call us again tomorrow from the airport. He is anxious to go and is tired of the MTC (especially the food).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment