Hola Familia!
Well this week has been a rainy one, almost raining everyday! The work is still going forth here in my sector just teaching a lot of people and talking with a lot of people also. I guess I will put in some more things about Chile that I have been reminded of during the week. There is a beer here that is called crystal and its sad cause it is dirt cheap. A bottle of this stuff is cheaper than a tube of toothpaste, so it is very popular here. So that's a struggle with people here in giving up that type of stuff that is so cheap and very easy to get here because it just lines the grocery stores. Also, wine here does not come in bottles much, it is all in boxes! All drinks basically come in boxes! It is way funny because when we go buy milk we buy a box of milk! Ha-ha! I’ve had some way good foods lately cooked by my mamita! I’m trying to get down the recipes and everything and make them for yall when I get home maybe! People here drive insanely fast! Like it doesn’t matter what you drive like sometimes when we get on buses to go to other ward building for zone conference they are just hauling it! Taxis here are the same way and just everybody even the trucks that come in from the mountains hauling huge amounts of wood just zooming! Cops do not do anything about it here, it’s weird and crazy but I guess that’s just life here in a different country. This past week I rode in a double decker bus to go from Futronos district to Valdivia and that was way cool! You're so high in those things because normal passengers are up top above the driver and then the more expensive seats are below you which turn into beds which is way cool and those all mostly drive to Santiago and back and that's what my companion will be taking with his district at the end of his mission and I will too possibly which will be way cool! I was supposed to give a talk this week in Church but they didn’t need me this week only my companion but I am speaking next week for the first time in Chile! Crazy stuff that is to me! There has been a lot of success in our zone with baptisms! That’s an amazing thing to see so many people coming unto the church and wanting to come back to him and feel his love and blessings even more in there lives. There is not much else to report here besides that I love you all and hope all is well with you guys in your next week! I miss you all and pray for y'all every night! Can’t wait to hear how y'all are doing next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment