Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Elder Blotter - Sept 6

Hola Familia


Don’t have a lot of time but I would like to send you a short e-mail and a few pictures. I am doing well in my last week of the transfer. We had a very spiritual week with our investigators and all. We had a musical that I forgot to tell you about and it was amazing we had it yesterday and the chapel was just FULL of people all the way to the back and it was the first time I wore the yellow traveling tie of the Ward so now I’ve written something in it so yeah!! We did not have any of our investigators in the Church Sunday BUT I bore my testimony and so did a ton of other people and the spirit just filled that chapel. We met with many of our investigators this past week and there really making a lot of good progress because they are really realizing that they want the Holy Ghost in their lives and I think that in the future or really soon we are going to challenge them to baptism, heck yeah!!! But were doing really well here in Chile in Los Encinos especially with the sun coming out I think will be seeing a little more success. But we will find out if I am out tomorrow or if President wants to keep me here for another cambio which I am hoping no. ha-ha!! But it is not up to me its up to the lord.



I Love to hear that all is well with you and the family!!! I love you and miss ya tons and to all!! Its starting to warm up here really nice so it is getting good here!!

I love yall!!

Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment