Hola Famila,
How are you all feeling?? I hope not too bad. I have had a week that feels like it went so fast!! Today is my last p day of the transfer if you didn´t know. We know the transfers for our zone because President came to Puerto Montt for the Musical so we all talked to him and he told us so I AM STAYING!! My companion Elder Jaita is leaving for Chilóe and I am receiving a new companion named Elder Ciquiero. I know him from Valdiva. He was in a ward that shared the same building as Los Encinos so It´ll be really sweet to see him again and to have an opportunity to serve with him. A lot of people are getting changed out from Punta Arenas and three guys from my zone are heading down there. It has been a really fun cambio and looking forward to the next one. Because at the end of the next cambio I will have one more cambio till I hit a year, holy freaking cow!! My last week of the cambio was great we had a lot of intercambios and I went to a town called Calbuco with Elder Hezeltine from my group. It was so cool to talk to him and work with him in his sector. He is one of the guys leaving for Punta but I am sure l will see him before the end and if I don´t I will see him at the end ha-ha!! We had our investigator with a date for baptism come to church which was amazing to have, I was so excited to see her and she was so happy to be at church. The musical was a big hit so many people came and the spirit was sooo strong!! A lot of people video taped so I´m sure it is somewhere on YouTube or on the mission site. Today for p day we went to Volcan Osorno which was way freaking awesome I had a blast one of the best p day I have yet had ha-ha!! But I don´t have a lot of time to write cause we got back late so please tell dad I am sorry but I will write him the following week I promise I love you mom and dad and family!! Thank you for everything you do for me and your prayers. I pray for you all every day and night!!!
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment