Hola Familia,
Hey how is your week going? How is the sickness?? Hopefully better. I am doing very well. I loved Conference. I learned sooo much!! There were too many Talks that I loved. The Saturday Morning session, I cannot remember what her name is but she is from the Primary I believe. She talked about how we need to put our hands over our children’s hands upon the iron rod and how we need to be examples to our children. That talk just reminded me so much of when I was little, you and dad were always the big examples in my life and always showed me the love you have for the gospel that we have that you showed me. I love you both for this that you have put into my life and hope to do the same for my future children as Amy is doing at this moment. The other talk I loved was from yesterday I believe by Elder Kearon I think of the Seventy from England. He spoke of the story of listening to your parents and the promptings of the spirit and with the scorpion that stung him because he wore flip flops and not shoes. The lesson he learned I remember learning in my high school years and the years to come. I am sure that if our parents tell us that they don’t want us going to a party or a movie and that they tell us they just don’t feel right about it we should listen because that is the spirit speaking to our parents that the spirit is not dwelling there. I remember so many times where I was not listening when I should have and I paid the consequences for my lack of listening. I now know and know what I need to do for my children as you have done for me. There are so many other talks that l will share with you another day or next p day when I have my book with me. I am doing well here in my sector the weather is still just so so with rain and cold and not much sun but its ok. We are headed off to do an activity today to the Volcan Calbuco and I will take pictures there because I did not take any again this past week because there just was not a good opportunity. We had 3 investigators come to Conference and they all LOVED it!!! We are trying to prepare two of them for baptism and make them feel ready for everything. My companions name is Elder Jaita from Bolivia Centro near the temple there in Bolivia. We are doing well and my health is well. I love you all and miss you all very much. Thank you for all of your prayers for me on my mission I hope to make you and especially the Lord very proud of me here in Chile.
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment