Sunday, March 27, 2011

Elder Blotter - Mar 14


Hola Familia,
I am super awesome this past week. We had a great week in Church yesterday with 5 investigators it was awesome I am totally stoked to work this coming week to help my investigators progress to come to church the following week and continue in the Lords progress. One of our investigators that came to church has been listening to the missionaries for a long time but he acts like a member but now he has a baptismal date and came to church yesterday so it is just awesome!!  I have been well this past week besides it starting to rain yesterday and today and a couple other days during this past week so the climate is really starting to change so here comes winter!! Ha-ha but nothing really new here just that we had a great day in Church yesterday with some good talks and everything. I think I could say in my mission I have had one of the better attendances from Investigators than I have ever had in my mission so I am really happy and I know the lord is very happy with my companion and me. My companion and I are well but he does not like this change of climate too much because he is from a tropical area but he’s trying to enjoy it but gets sick sometimes cause the weather changes rapidly for him not like me where I already have a year here in Chile and I am accustomed to the rain and the cold here.  But I am sure I will be like him when I go home where it’ll be a huge climate shock to me.

But all is well. I am just really happy right now to be here in San Pablo and to be a missionary working here in the white fields of the Lord. I heard what has happened in Japan through the members and it sounds really bad but I heard that Chile really is focusing on what is
happening there in Japan because they say there should be another Earthquake here that will be really big they just don’t know where it will happen or how big it will be but they know one day it’ll come.  I am sorry to hear Dad's leg is a little messed up. I just hope I don’t have problems when I am old with my legs but then again I can’t predict the future and it is better that I can’t.  But I love you and miss you tons. Just keep moving forward in the Lords work and he will bless you in everyday that we live. Mosiah 2:41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.
Love,
Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment