Dear Family,
I am well here in Puerto Montt just another great week here in the rain....QUANK!!! ha-ha but no its all good its normal here to have rain all the time. But this past week in the work has been good. We taught a lot of people and have found a ton of new people too that are super awesome and we are seeing a lot of progress in them!! the only problem with a couple of them is that some of them have hard schedules to work around but were going to keep working with them to see what happens. I am well here with everything just keeping the excitement up in the work and my companion just trunky as ever ha-ha no he´s working hard until the end just like I got to keep going. And to explain the Moroni card to Mom a little bit is the letter we get as missionaries when we only have 3 transfers left in the mission that tells us we need to start worrying about our trip home that we need to tell the office if we still have the same bishop and stake president and if their directions are correct and where I am going to fly to as my last destination so all that fun stuff and just giving us more excitement to keep working hard in these last 4 and a half months so to just make is short is just the letter we get that says HEY YOUR ALMOST DONE WITH YOUR MISSION HAVE A GOOD ONE ha-ha But yeah if bishops have changed or stake presidents and there directions have changed that would be great to know. But I like the idea of mom’s, just put some money in my account so I can buy some trinkets here in when the time comes because I have a feeling I am going to finish here in Puerto Montt so if you guys want something also from Chile put some money in my account so I can buy you something like the jacket I have that has the Lama symbols on it or a scarf or a Chile jersey or a shirt or something like that or what I have sent home like wooden furniture things so yea to ALL THE FAMILY if you want something just tell me and tell mom or dad to put money in my account so I can get it for you. But nothing new more than our investigator that went to church 2 times in a row just came her 3rd time in a row!!!! wow she´s so awesome she´s progressing so much she’s reading the book of Mormon cover to cover its so awesome the only problem is that she needs to get married but we’re working on that one so no worries there. OH I ALMOST FORGOT today for p day we went to volcan Osorno and saltos de petrohue again like last year I went there the place of waterfalls and what not and we went with the zone of Puerto Varas and I saw my old black companion Elder Camarena again!! it was crazy seeing him again I never thought I would see him again but he I Got the chance to see him. Something cool I did this past week was I went to an elementary school with another elder, Elder Drake and we were invited to help a group of 6th graders with their English and it was a way sweet experience I put a picture in there of me in front of where me and the Elder were talking to the kids. It was like really professional. And then I also put a picture of my companion and me at the waterfall place and of Elder Camarena and me again together so it was pretty sweet. But I love you all and miss you all a ton!! I hope all is well back home and hope that the blessing of the new niece went well sounded like a sweet experience.
Love, Elder Blotter
P.s to mom I think from my carta Moroni letter my release date is the
25th if that’s a Wednesday in the follow year so yeah!!! LOVE YALLL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment