Sunday, October 30, 2011

Elder Blotter - Oct 24


He was having a tough p-day this past week being sick.  Sounded like a rough day!

Dear Family,
All is well here except....I HAVE DIAHREA!! I want to die right now ha-ha I woke up at like 3 this morning and I have been going to the bathroom QUANK!!! I have gone to the bathroom like 10 times already. I have never had diarrhea this bad before in my mission or in my life its so bad just bad. I hope I never have to go through this again. I have eaten like nothing and I feel sick and just horrible. But yeah enough about me glad to hear all is well with everyone back home and that everyone is happy. Church yesterday was good I gave a talk yesterday and it was good and then the bishop gave a talk right after me and it was super awesome. Very good sacrament meeting. We had two of our investigators in church Luis and Tamara. Luis is this 20 year old who were a reference from a family that me and Elder Patton knew from the Libertad Ward that moved over here and he is super awesome! He understands the gospel so easily and he´s got date for the 5 of November just right after that Elder Patton goes home so its kind of a bummer that he won´t be able to be there for the baptism but Elder Patton taught him everything with me so it’s totally his and my baptism but more than anything it’s the Lords ha-ha but all is good. Tamara is good still progressing but still haven´t gotten married yet but hopefully they will soon cause I guess back in the day to get married was expensive but its not the hard thing now.  It's getting them divorced from other people because in the States its easy but here its like a two year thing to finalize the papers and pretty expensive so instead of divorce here people just separate. That’s why I think people are scared to get married here because they don´t want to go through that kind of process that they could just separate and not have to worry about divorcing from anybody. To answer moms question yes I did get my package and it was super awesome I am actually wearing my tie right now its super sweet and I wore my sweater yesterday to church cause it was pretty cold in the morning. Yeah so y'all know I just bought another memory card today for my camera and I am just going to put away my other card to save to see if I can fix it after the mission or if I should worry about that cause I already put the pictures on a Cd so I don´t know what you want me to do just erase the pictures or keep them cause I already have them on a CD so get back to me on that next week. Glad to hear Batavia just smacked it good this year in Football maybe they´ll come out as state champions this year. And maybe the Cross team will go to state this year. The Chris Spadfora ran pretty well but I don´t this he has beaten my best time I think my best time if I remember right was a 15; 20 But yea that’s totally awesome that all is well back home and all is well here in Chile but I love y'all and miss you all very much!!!
Love, elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment