Monday, January 16, 2012

Elder Blotter - Jan 16 (Only 1 week left on his Mission)

Dear Family,
I am well this past week. Here in the sector we have had a TON of SUCCESS and MIRACLES!!!! it was great we had a lot more help from the members this past week in the work.  Along with that we had investigators in church and one of them for sure is going to get baptized after I leave. She is an amazing investigator. One of those investigators that you just know has been prepared for this moment to receive the missionaries and she´ll be baptized the 11th of Feb. and she´s so excited already and she´s only attended church one time! She already has friends in the church and she told us first time going to your church and I already love it! wow incredible, verdad? ha ha  We had a sick week with hitting the standard lessons with member and other lessons and a couple of other standards that we have here in the mission and I hope to hit them again this coming week and just finish the mission strong here and leave the sector in good hands of the next missionary that comes in. Its starting to sink in little by little that the time is over and I am really not liking it.  I know when I go out and work today I will forget all about it but like when there's down time at night time or in the morning when were studying and what not I just feel it and I hate it ha ha.  Don´t get me wrong I am excited to see you all when I get home but I just love the mission and I feel like its the only life I know and I don´t want to leave it or stop teaching the gospel. Sure I'll be able to do that all when I get home as a member but I am sure dad or Boe or Matt or Zack can testify its not the same anymore. The good thing is I am not trunky at all I am just trunky to like stay in the mission ha ha. Today was a good p day with sun and heat and we played soccer again and that was good. I bought a couple of recuerdos or memory gifts? I can´t think of the word right now ha ha I am too Latino. But yeah the whole time I was thinking what mom told me to do which was buy stuff that have meaning don´t just buy just because and I was thinking about that every time I looked at something. And the other thought was that came to my head can I get into the states with this?? ha ha  I don´t know what I get take home and what I can´t but maybe dad could help me out on that one for next Monday. Me and my companion are good here just working hard and just going crazy on teaching and just challenging people to baptism. We hope to see even more people in church next week and more people with date. I just gotta sprint to the end like my president says to do. OH YEAH I GOT MY PACKAGE!!! I knew that my package went to the wrong Zone ha ha for the problem that I was supposed to go to the Zone of La Union to Rio Bueno. They sent my package there because I guess the information that I got last minute transferred didn´t get to the office in time or that they forgot that I stayed in Puerto Montt because on the front of my package it says La Union so I knew it came from there.  Thank you Family for all your notes and candy and ties and just EVERYTHING!! My LAST package of the mission its incredible how everything comes to a last. Tomorrow is my last district meeting. And then from there on are my last days of full days of proselyting in the mission. Super weird. But all is well here in Puerto just keeping the excitement up and energy up keeping myself purely focused on the mission. Your letters in the box all touched me and I felt loved like I always do every time I receive letters and boxes from y'all =) I love you all very much and I will be sending out my LAST LETTER next Monday of the mission SUPER WEIRD!! Yeah Love y'all tons and miss you all more!!!
Love Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment