Dear Family,
I am well here in Puerto Montt this past week. Me and my companion are doing well. NELSON GOT BAPTIZED!!! It was so cool to see! Elder Urrutia baptize him. I took pictures of the baptism but I'll show you the pictures when I get home. But all is good here in Chile. It was raining here today for p day in the morning but its stopped and its been a better day but we didn´t do anything here today just go to the mall to print pictures and eat tacos with a member here. He´s an awesome member he´s only got like a year and something as a member but a great guy. He´s like 24 and has a very strong testimony in the Gospel. But more than that we bought groceries and everything paid the bills. The day's been pretty relaxed but its been good. In church was my last testimony meeting and I gave my testimony for the last time on a
Sunday here in Chile. I still don´t feel like the time as a missionary for me is finishing for me. I still feel like the 25th of January I will be going to another sector and I will continue being a missionary and teaching people but I am sure it´ll hit me when I get to the mission home and I am there and I am not doing contacts or going to peoples home. But I am just going to keep working with Elder Yagual like normal. The week has been hard but we have had success. The members are still not leaving with us like they could but were getting them to work little by little. Were not going to see baptisms this transfer but I know were going to see baptisms next transfers here in Libertad. Me and Elder Yagual are doing well here and he is just full of energy and excitement. I am just sprinting to the end here and just giving it my all. Nothing really new here this week. Just been a hard week but a successful week here in the sector. We found a lot of new people this past week here in the sector that are really good and we
are praying for them and I know they´ll progress if we do our part and the members do there part also and obviously also if they do their part because we know if we try, the Lord will do his part because we are following his commandments and doing the right thing. Thanks for telling me Dad that I have another talk to prepare for, yeah!! ha ha but I am sure I'll be fine. It's not a talk that's very hard. That's really crazy that Josh and Carlos are already back and that Josh is already heading back. But Carlo's is staying home until like April. He´ll see one of my friends there that got accepted to BYU Provo that from here of Puerto Montt. Remember the family that I did my phone call with of skype well their daughter Paula got accepted there and will be going there in April so she´s really excited and her family is also excited for her. And it´ll be weird to see her there in the States. But she´ll do fine there because she speaks and understands English very well. She´ll be there from April to like September and I think she´ll continue there also and start to study there. But that's crazy to hear that Sayward and Matt will be moving away from Utah one day soon and they already know that but it´ll be a good experience for them. So crazy that this transfer is almost over and I really don´t want it to be but its all good. But I better finish this up because I think I am just blabbering on but I am sure more things will happen next week so I'll have more things to write about. I love you all tons and miss you all more!!!
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment