Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Elder Blotter - July 20

Short note from the missionary this week.  He sounds busy and happy.  Also sounds like Chile has Soccer Fever!  In case you hadn't heard, Chile moved to the next round of world cup,so more craziness to come.  No new pictures this week, sorry!

Hola Familia!!


Well if you haven´t heard the news yet but CHILE BEAT SWITZERLAND!!!

The people are going crazy here! The streets here were like dead, no people were in them during the game and then right after people went nuts! Its crazy to see that soccer here is like a religion.  During the game when we came into centro to get out money for the half way point in the month for the mission, it was just dead. We heard the whole game when we went to get food and people were going crazy when it ended and they won!

Glad to hear y'all are heading out for Sayward's wedding.  I will keep them in my prayers and can´t wait to see the pictures of the wedding and everything!!  I got my my second package, thank you family I loved it!!

My Spanish is coming along well, just still working hard at it. My week here has been a really rainy one (its been rainy alllll weeeekkk!) and a very unsuccessful one with the work because nobody wanted to let us into there house because we are wet, but its all good, doesn´t put down my spirits! But we´ve also taught a lot which is good, especially with the restoration video. I love that video because it really brings the spirit to the investigators really strong. It testifies amazing too!! That's really been my week.

I´m still in the same sector so this is my 3rd transfer here, probably out next cambio but we'll see??  Same companion also, Elder Welling from Oregon.  I´m sure by the end of this cambio I´m out to a new area but I´m not sure yet so will see when this cambio is over when I´ve past the 6 month mark by a half month, so yeah, almost to the quarter mark!! So we're working hard to have a baptism this cambio.  We have a lot of people ready!! I´m stoked!! I love you and miss you a ton!

Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment