Hola Familia,
I don´t have a lot of time but I will write a short note. Nice to hear that the weather is great for y'all. Wish I could get a little of that nice hot weather, its pretty chilly here but its all good. When it doesn't rain or when it rains like a drizzle it's actually pretty warm and calm. But it rained really hard for like 3 days this past week which wasn´t the coolest.
My week here in Chile has been good!We have a lot of Investigators but again none of them came to church!! GAhh!! I guess that just mean me and my companion aren´t doing something right in our teachings. Church this week was really great. We had a very good testimony meeting. It was very very spiritual. An older gentlemen and his wife went up and bore their testimonies. The spirit just filled the room when he bore his testimony. A lot of little kids gave their testimonies along with a mom and dad and their little daughter all bore their testimonies because they went to the temple this past week to be sealed together as a family. It was so amazing to hear that experience they had because the mom is pregnant and the baby will be born into the covenant now! It's always a good day to listen to the members of our ward they are really good people and have really strong testimonies. Not a lot of crazy stuff happened this week just moving a lot in the work. Its great to hear when people accept baptismal dates and understand the gospel and how its necessary but sometimes it only hits their hearts not their spirit totally so we just gotta work towards that.
I´ve put in pictures of Valdivia and a photo of me and the Familia Barrias they surprised me on my birthday with a cake it was way good!!!
I love you all and miss you very much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment