Monday, July 19, 2010

Elder Blotter - July 19

Hola Familia!
How are you?? How is your week going of more and more summer?? My past week was actually really really good...until Sunday ha ha!! We taught a ton this past week, it was way awesome!! This past Sunday though we didn´t have any of our investigators come to church which wasn´t the greatest but we're gonna work towards having all of them next week! We actually had a very special stake conference this past Sunday with a member of the Seventy of Chile come and speak to our Stake. It was so powerful he is an amazing member of the Seventy.  Me and my companion think he´ll end up in the First Presidency one day, ha ha!We had intercambios with the zone leaders for the last time until the end of the cambio which is in a week, holy cow!! Time is just flying for me here it is insane. At the end of next cambio I'll have 8 months in the mission, woah!! Don´t get trunky now mom ha ha!! Don´t worry about the McDonald's card because I doubt they take em here because of the money difference. Also I´m not totally positive but I´m pretty sure I out of here next transfer so I won´t be anywhere near a McDonald's for a long time ha ha! My cold still hasn´t broken its hard grip on me. I´m still taking meds and my spray.  It' rains here like every freaking day!! Except this past week was COMPLETELY SUNNY!! It was sooo awesome! It wasn´t like completely warm but still it was great to get a break from the rain for a week and then it was really really freezing cold in the nights like woah! But today its raining again...ha ha!! You can send me whatever you want mom . I am very content here with what I have, I haven´t really bought much else here right now because I´m just so new in the mission.   I don´t know if I will ever go to Puntae Arenas  or Coyhaique which both have weight restrictions because you fly in a plane to get to those places so yea. I´m glad to hear your have a really awesome summer and that everyone is doing just awesome!! That's way funny that you ran into Dan the other day I miss those guys too ha ha!  But I´m sending some pictures of last weeks p day where we went to a Mexican restaurant and I got there burritos which aren´t like they are back home but still way good. I ate two full hot chili peppers there. Everyone thought I was crazy but I ate them with a smile on my face ha ha!! You know how I like hot and spicy food. And then I didn´t feel like bowling so I played pool with two other elders that didn´t want to bowl either and you know how I can´t resist pool cause it is my favorite game  and then lastly a photo of Futrono my last cambio there. But yeah I love you and miss you tons!!!

Love, Elder Blotter

P.S. I am in Alma 20 right now love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment