Monday, July 26, 2010

Elder Blotter - July 26

Hola Familia!!


How are ya?? How is your Monday going?? I hope really awesome! Glad to hear the weather is well there in the States because the rain came back this past week but not as bad as 2 weeks ago where there was rain like everyday. So yeah, still in winter which is no fun but its all good. And for the news of leaving, I AM STILL IN MY FIRST SECTOR FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS HOLY COW!! Ha-ha!! My companion got called yesterday in the afternoon by President Lovell and he’s headed to ChiloĆ© to become a Zone Leader down there. So I will find out who is coming to become my companion tomorrow and will receive him on Wednesday. So yeah, I will be in my first sector for 6 months, wow what a surprise that was yesterday for me and my companion ha-ha!! We both thought I was out for sure to head to some other part of the mission but no I shall stay here for another month and a half and complete 8 months in the mission yeah!! Were working hard in our sector finding a ton of new people, it is just awesome because now when my new companion comes in we’ll have a lot of people to teach and won’t have to go to many contact doors that are just questionable because I know almost every person I contact here and I’ve knocked just about every door in my sector and talked to every person in every door ha-ha!! But I am all-good about the change maybe I will get a Latin this time which would be sweet, so yeah! Not much new here just preparing people for baptism and others to start the progress to come unto Christ and his greatness and glory he has for us. I love you mom and miss you tons but I am here doing the Lords work and I know that he is blessing you all with that I do here in the mission for him to bring those unto him to live as a family eternal.



Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment