Monday, November 1, 2010

Elder Blotter - Nov 1

Hola Famila,


Happy late Halloween!!

Hey how are you all feeling?? How are the allergies?? I talked to Hermana Lovell, we had a conference this past Friday with President and she asked if I was all right and I said I have been sick for a while and she prescribed some things for me to go look for and give a try and see if it’ll clear up my sinuses because I think its just sinuses. Other wise I am well. My week this past week was good but a TON of rain everyday besides today which is a nice sunny day. It has just been pouring everyday in the morning and then about at 7 at night it stops or is slow to fall. But its just pure rain until today where it is a nice sunny day here with military boats docked again here in the bay. There are 2 and they are both huge!!

Our investigator just had her interview on Friday that will be baptized this Saturday and confirmed this Sunday. It is great, we are all really excited for her and she is really content and happy for her decision. She came to stake conference where Elder Corbrage spoke to Puerto Montt and then also her husband came to church, it was sooo awesome!!! We are trying to work with him now and use his wife as our member missionary because she is just amazing!! She wants to leave with us and visit investigators and we did not even ask her to leave with us and she is not even a member yet. It is insanely awesome!! She will stay faithful in the church the rest of her life I know.

We are trying to find new investigators but its just killing us we cannot find many. We are trying our best here but will just keep moving forward. At the end of the week we had a capacitación with President Lovell where I guess in all the mission work throughout the world they are adding 8 new principles that we as missionaries will focus more on in the work and how we can improve these attributes to have more success down here in Chile. It is very interesting and we have it like every cambio or two cambios,



There is not much else that is new here just moving along in the work of the Lord trying to be the best missionary I can be for the Lord and do everything possible to be better. Halloween down here is celebrated like in the states I believe because I saw ghosts and witches and all sorts out last night trick o treating, so it is pretty similar to the states. Today is like a free day like a festival for the Chileans but I do not know what it would be.

Thank you for everything you guys do for me I love you and miss ya tons!!!



Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment