Hola Famila,
Hey sorry for last week but we were just rushed with time when we got back from the volcano to finish writing but I am well this week except that I have been sick for about 5 days and can’t get rid of it. I have take Sudafed and it has done nothing for me and also a powder called Tapsin with water and it still has not shaken it. I think I also have an ear infection or something because I cannot hear very well out of my left ear. It feels clogged with something and I have a nasty cough and a runny nose so I am thinking about calling Sister Lovell this week or today to see if there is something that she could give me or if I should go to the doctor. So will see what happens. My past week with my new companion has been great. His name is Elder Ciquero from Peru from Tacna which is about a 45 min drive from Arica where that mine collapsed. So it is like on the border where he lives. He has family from Japan, Italy, and Chile so he is just all over the place. He a tall guy, like 6-2. He a very humble Elder and I know I will learn a lot from him. He has 14 months in the mission so he is not so new in the mission. We had to change the date on our investigator Lindana in order for President Lovell to give her interview but she is still really excited for her baptism date and everything so we are just passing by every couple of days to see how she is doing and how her reading is going. She has attended church every single Sunday and it is amazing how much she loves the church. I know she will be just a great member and the Lord has so much love for her. We are working on finding other investigators that want to progress in the steps back to our Heavenly Father. I am striving to be a better missionary everyday and just keep at it and never lose the excitement of the mission and of the work of the Lord. Thank you for all you do for me I love ya and miss ya tons!!
Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment