Dear Family,
Happy Birthday Mom!!! Hope you had a blast of a time with Heidi. I’m sure it was she always makes it a great party!! ha-ha I am well in my new area called San Pablo. It is about 20 minutes from Osorno and 20 Minutes from the city of La Union. It is a tiny little city on the side of Route 5 that is the Pan-American Highway so it’s pretty funny. But I love it here in a little Branch of like 30 members. Sunday, yesterday was weird because I have never been in a branch so first time for everything ha-ha. My companions name is Elder Camarena the only Elder from Panama and the ONLY Black Elder in the mission!! I love the kid, he is so awesome. We have a TON in Common. I almost feel like we both lived the same life just in different countries. He is a goalie and I am too for soccer so we leave in the mornings to do exercises and go shoot on each other at a soccer field near by in San Pablo.. I know we’re just going to kill it here in San Pablo and just make a ton of miracles happen here. There are a lot of great members here and a lot of members who know English so its funny and also we get a lot of looks in the street because sometimes the people think we’re both from the States or that I am from Germany and my companion is from the states or the other way around that he is from Colombia and I am from the States so we have fun with the people to see if they know where we’re from. I am glad to hear all is well going with Sayward and Matt and hope to see pictures next week. It was sad to leave Puerto Montt But I know I’ll have a lot of good experiences here in San Pablo. . My companion from the MTC Elder Fabrizio Actually started here in San Pablo so I came here to clean up his mess ha-ha, nah. I asked some of the members here if they remember him and they do. My Branch President actually was in CHICAGO about 10 or 15 years ago or something like that. He was at NIU with other professors learning how to teach or something like that so he showed me some pictures when he went and it was funny to see a lot of stuff from back home. There is also a returned missionary here who got back last March who served in Anaheim California Spanish/English Mission. There are quite a few people here who speak English a little here. There are a lot of good investigators here who just need a little more help and they can get baptized so that’s our goal for this transfer to help some of the investigators reach this goal so it should be a real awesome transfer. It weird that I am almost at a year and its January and almost the middle of January. We have a Conference with President this Thursday so it should be pretty sweet. I like the new Zone, it’s a lot smaller than the Zone of Puerto Montt and most of the Elders and the sisters I don’t know or kind of know so it’ll be a pretty sweet experience. It’s really hot here but not as hot as Puerto Montt. The rays here aren’t as strong is what an elder told me so that’s good in one way so yeah ha-ha but I love you and thank you for everything!!! I will keep Tori in my prayers
Happy Birthday Mom!!! Hope you had a blast of a time with Heidi. I’m sure it was she always makes it a great party!! ha-ha I am well in my new area called San Pablo. It is about 20 minutes from Osorno and 20 Minutes from the city of La Union. It is a tiny little city on the side of Route 5 that is the Pan-American Highway so it’s pretty funny. But I love it here in a little Branch of like 30 members. Sunday, yesterday was weird because I have never been in a branch so first time for everything ha-ha. My companions name is Elder Camarena the only Elder from Panama and the ONLY Black Elder in the mission!! I love the kid, he is so awesome. We have a TON in Common. I almost feel like we both lived the same life just in different countries. He is a goalie and I am too for soccer so we leave in the mornings to do exercises and go shoot on each other at a soccer field near by in San Pablo.. I know we’re just going to kill it here in San Pablo and just make a ton of miracles happen here. There are a lot of great members here and a lot of members who know English so its funny and also we get a lot of looks in the street because sometimes the people think we’re both from the States or that I am from Germany and my companion is from the states or the other way around that he is from Colombia and I am from the States so we have fun with the people to see if they know where we’re from. I am glad to hear all is well going with Sayward and Matt and hope to see pictures next week. It was sad to leave Puerto Montt But I know I’ll have a lot of good experiences here in San Pablo. . My companion from the MTC Elder Fabrizio Actually started here in San Pablo so I came here to clean up his mess ha-ha, nah. I asked some of the members here if they remember him and they do. My Branch President actually was in CHICAGO about 10 or 15 years ago or something like that. He was at NIU with other professors learning how to teach or something like that so he showed me some pictures when he went and it was funny to see a lot of stuff from back home. There is also a returned missionary here who got back last March who served in Anaheim California Spanish/English Mission. There are quite a few people here who speak English a little here. There are a lot of good investigators here who just need a little more help and they can get baptized so that’s our goal for this transfer to help some of the investigators reach this goal so it should be a real awesome transfer. It weird that I am almost at a year and its January and almost the middle of January. We have a Conference with President this Thursday so it should be pretty sweet. I like the new Zone, it’s a lot smaller than the Zone of Puerto Montt and most of the Elders and the sisters I don’t know or kind of know so it’ll be a pretty sweet experience. It’s really hot here but not as hot as Puerto Montt. The rays here aren’t as strong is what an elder told me so that’s good in one way so yeah ha-ha but I love you and thank you for everything!!! I will keep Tori in my prayers
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment