Hola Familia,
Happy late new years!!! Well I have been moved sectors here in Puerto Montt in a Sobre cambio. I am with an Elder Named Elder Aros from Santiago. He is really awesome and we get along very well. I have seen him a lot throughout my mission and really looking forward to this last week and a half to work with him in this sector called Presidente Ibañez. The Ward is a bit smaller but it has a lot of potential. Testimony meeting yesterday was small but strong with the spirit. I still need to gain the better confidence of the members here in this sector and of the investigators but I think I am moving forward pretty well with that already. I found out at 11am on the 31st in the Bus terminal when we said goodbye to Elder Service when he was finishing his mission. I had to pack everything up pretty quickly and I was sad to leave that sector because I love all the people there and the members are so great. I had some of my investigators calling our phone telling me to come back to the sector to eat dinner with them and have once with them so it was a good feeling to see that I was loved in my sector and left a good mark there. But, I am excited to finish off this transfer with everything I got with Elder Aros I know we are just gonna kill it here. I love you all and miss you tons!!! Thank you for all your support that you give me. The more things I want in my package I don´t know if you could do this for me but find a cheap cubs shirt that is a size L and a cheap Chicago Bears shirt that is a size XL I have two buddies here that are missionaries who have both lived in Chicago before and one likes the bears and the other the cubs so if possible send that in the package and then also just candy and what not. Thank you mom for everything I LOVE YOU!!
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment