Friday, July 15, 2011

Elder Blotter - July 11

Dear Mom and Dad,
I am well here in Lanco with everything. The baptisms were a success.  I’d love to send you photos but I think my camera just got another virus and I am freaking out that I am going to lose my pictures because I did a virus check and it found something small and deleted it and now I can’t enter my pictures it says the code to something is written wrong but I can see my pictures in my camera but in the
computer I can’t see anything. I really hope I don’t lose my pictures because you can’t redo baptisms. But everything is good here in Lanco with me and Elder Martinez. We are working really hard here in Lanco.  Now that we have had two baptisms we hope to have two more at the end of this month with our golden investigator Luis and then also a part family girl that is like 15 years old we finally got her to accept a baptismal date for the 30th and she is already ready so we just need to pass through the questions of the interview one more time and then
yeah she is ready. I love Lanco this sector has so much potential still and we know we will see more success here and we will see more blessings here in Lanco. It’s been a good week this past week with weather wise and everything. I had an intercambio with Elder Elmer my new Zone leader here in Los Lagos an American from Arizona Joseph City and he’s a really cool guy and a great Elder. He finishes in November so 2 transfers before me. Its crazy to think that I just thought about how much time I have left here in the Mission is 7 months. I didn’t
think about it until now. and then when this month finishes 6 months..... shoot me ha-ha I don’t want the mission to end I love it here too much. ME and my companion talked about it yesterday and if the option came up to us if we could extend our missions for another year if we would do it and I think I would do it    It´d be so much fun I love the mission. I just hate it when I have camera problems
because I do not want to lose my photos or I will be very sad.  Like I am praying right now very hard that I haven’t lost them. But to answer the question to mom I would like snickers and I think that would be it to finish off the package and just send it off. But I really hope to see another successful week this coming week here in Lanco and I know through my obedience the lord will bless me in all things. I love you and miss you tons and pray for me that I will not lose my pictures.
Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment