Sunday, July 10, 2011

Elder Blotter - June 27


Dear Mom and Dad,
I am well here in Lanco I am still here but....My companion has left to Puerto Montt to my old sector there!! What are the odds ha-ha but I am here with an Elder named Elder Martinez from Honduras my first Honduran. We have worked our butts off here in Lanco this past week like animals being obedient and working just knocking so many doors its been crazy but its been fun. We found like 9 news this past week and the majority of them are good news it is sweet. We hope to pass by them this coming week and continue teaching them and help them progress to the point of dunking them in the water. Its sad that Elder Winsor had to go but I know he’s just killing it there in Puerto Montt in my old Sector. We had transfers in every sector here in our Zone so now like the Zone is like a new zone but a lot of oldies now in this zone well one more than before ha-ha so now I am not the third oldest in the Zone I am the fourth oldest in the Zone so now I am not too old here  in Los Lagos ha-ha but all is good here I hope to see a lot of success here in this transfer with Elder Martinez. From the pictures I hope that you can see that yes I did receive the package this past Friday so I took the shirt out for a spin. Thank you Amy for the shirt it is way sweet =) and for the socks cause I needed them because the majority of my socks have a lot of holes in them but its all good ha-ha al live I don’t complain. These past 3 three days have been sunny but Sunday morning whoa let me tell ya for the first time in my mission I saw ICE on the street. It was that cold here in the morning with frost all over the place it was way cold and what made it worse was that
they shut the power off all over town so the Chapel didn’t have light so we couldn’t turn on the heater so we all froze for the 3 hours of church cause the light didn’t come back on till 3 in the afternoon it stunk but it was all good I wore sooo much clothes to church like jackets ha-ha and I led music in the sacrament meeting so that was interesting and fun not going to lie ha-ha But I am really stoked for the new president to come in and have my first interview with him and just get to know him and see what he’s like because we he’ll be my president for my last 7 months of the mission so I need to enjoy it cause its the only 2 years of my life where I get to serve the lord so I might as well take advantage of it and continue being the best missionary I can be for him and just dunking people and helping people receive there own salvation in there lives. Thank you guys for worrying about me and taking care of me all these years. I love you guys tons and miss you guys more!!! LOVE YA TONS AND SAY HI TO ALL THE KIDDIES OUT THERE BACK HOME SAYING THAT I MISS THEM AND WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR THE BLESSING AND SEALING IN THE TEMPLE!!
Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment