Dear Family,
Hey I am better don’t worry I was just down in excitement but now I am a little better because from yesterday to today, wow it has just been a little bit of a down hill. This whole week was good from the start. Me and my companion were being obedient in all things and doing everything possible and we just set so many appointments for this end of the week especially Sunday where we had 9 set appointments and we left with a member all day and then just boom. They all fell except one. It was tough not going to lie because it was also raining a little bit. It was crazy because it started with us getting rejected a little bit and then people weren’t home, then rejected again. Not going to lie one of the hardest days of my mission where right at the end we taught the grandma of the member that left with us. She was awesome and we know she’ll progress but we were just in the street all day just
knocking so many doors and talking with so many people and getting rejected a ton and then had a drunk swear at us in Spanish like 10 times and then throw rocks at us with the member it was very interesting and very crazy. Like I just went through my mind when the
night ended what happened?? Were we not obedient enough did we do all we could? Like I was so tired at the end of the night. But it was one of the hardest days of my mission. And I know it isn’t my last. And then today my companion got called by the zone leaders saying that we have transfers and Elder Winsor headed to Puerto Montt to the sector of Libertad. We don’t know which sector but he could be going to my sector so I will be getting a new companion. I don’t know whom but will see what happens. I will be sad because we were just getting our groove down on how we teach and everything, it was good and so I’ll have to move the work we’ve done over to the new companion I will get because I know we are going to have a lot of success this next transfer. But today was just nuts. First we got up studied and then left to go to Valdivia to take our photos and then when I got there I found out from the guy in the photo shop that my cameras memory has a virus and so he said
the only way to get it off is to reformat my camera so I had to do it so sorry but I won’t be sending any pictures this week from the past two weeks because I lost everything I am really not happy about it but I can’t do anything about it and he tried to save some of my photos but he couldn’t save a lot because the virus had pretty much destroyed all of my pictures so it stinks but I guess I’ll have to start from new so yeah not fun. But otherwise the week was interesting. I hope to see a lot of success this coming week and I am going to pray hard everyday and try as hard as possible to follow the spirit in all things. I love you and thank you for your concern about me but I am fine about the change in mission president now. I understand it and its good for change and I will be obedient and trustworthy to the new mission president to be able to show him and the Lord that I can be trusted in his work and I am worthy to receive his blessings and his children here in the south of Chile. Love you and miss you tons
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment