Sunday, November 13, 2011

Elder Blotter - Oct 31

Dear Famiy,
HEY WHAT UP EVERYONE!!!! WERE GONNA HAVE A BAPTISM THIS SATURDAY WOOO WHOOO!!!! Luis is getting baptized, the 20 year old. He is so tight he is the most prepared investigator I have ever had in my whole mission and it's thanks to the members that found him and prepared him before he talked with us. He is amazing. Everything is just fantastic here except that my companion is dying. I feel so bad he cried a little bit this morning and he cried when he read his last letter from his parents. But their tears of joy so its all good he´s happy and content. I´m gonna be the same way in 3 months time and I will be reading my last letter from you guys. I am sure I will be in the same shoes he is just feeling that feeling of that there is not another week in the mission. But I am not sure who will be my companion yet.
The zone leaders are playing jokes on us and won´t tell us our real cambios so we're just gonna have to wait until tomorrow to know whose coming here with me and what not. But whoever it is were just gonna destroy this sector and blow it out of the water and just baptize like crazy wooo whooo!!! But all is well this past week here in Puerto Montt not a lot of rain just a lot of sun but very windy but its all good I don´t mind it. I am not sick anymore thank you but those like 3 days of being sick SUCKED! ha ha let me tell ya right now I had no ganas to eat anything. I feel like my stomach has gotten smaller too OH YEAH!!! also like right after I wrote you guys last week we went and ate pizza and that was a BAD IDEA let me tell ya right now cause then after I started to feel bloated and then after a lesson with Luis this past Monday we walked out and we were walking to another appointment and all of a sudden I threw up everything that was in my stomach right there in the street is was soooo awesome!!!!! "sarcasm" All the pizza, the pills I took everything. So my companion was like yep your sick were going home haha so I went home and the other Elders got there and Elder Drake stayed with me and Elder Trejo and Elder Patton left and finished out the night. But it was great haha but all is good now.I think it was the food I ate last Sunday at the members house that did it to me that had something in it I don´t know not sure.  But yea that's cool that
you guys had a bring a friend to church Sunday that's way awesome did you guys bring anybody to church?? That's a bummer that nobody really brought anybody but maybe next time. That's Super sick that the theater got finished and now there doing plays and what not down there. Who are the kids from the church who do plays now there at Batavia?? that's super awesome. Sorry to hear that the water heater went out that's no fun. That sounds like me here sometimes when we run out of Gas and have to take showers in the cold water. That's way cool that there was a stake activity at our building but that like none of the kiddies from our ward went that's kind of lame but whatever haha just a miss out for them. But way sweet BATAVIA IS STILL UNDEFEATED!!! YEAH YEAH and give me the status on the Cross team when you know if they advanced or not. But yeah not much else new here besides another cambio has come and gone and I have 2 left...I am just gonna work hard
and as President Rappley has told me just sprint to the end...Love you all tons and miss you all more!!
Love,
Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment