Dear Family,
Hey everyone how’s everything going back home?? I am well here in Puerto Montt with my new companion Elder Urrutia from Santiago. I knew him in Lanco and he was in Panguipulli. He has like 9 or 11 months in the mission and is District leader and he is super awesome!!!
All is good here in Puerto Montt and LUIS GOT BAPTIZED!!! it was super awe3some I would love to send you guys pictures but I have fear that I am going to get another virus. But all is good here just working hard here with my companion and hope to see a ton of baptisms here in this coming cambio. Luis is so prepared and wants to go on a mission in a year and its going to be super awesome. The week was hard with work but we know we will have a better week and the following weeks to come will be better. To put in my box for December is something for Luis to prepare him for the mission or something from Chicago that would be
cool and a tie for him. I am well personally and in all things my health is good and just have a ton of excitement to work hard here in this cambio and just have a lot of success. We haven´t had many new investigators but hope to find some more. My companion already has a ton of confidence of the bishop because he is Chilean and he already knows a ton of the members here in the ward so all is good here. But loved the pictures of Halloween so funny But today we aren´t really going to do much, just buying stuff. Pay for tramites for light and water and gas and just chill because it’s been a hard week,but it’s been good. I love you all and miss you tons!!! Sorry I haven´t written a lot but I am sure I will have more to write next week
Love you tons!!
Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment