Not much news from Elder Blotter this week. Just working at being a missionary.
HOLA FAMILIA!!!
I was glad to hear everyone is doing well. My week has been really good. We´ve done a lot of work together me and my companion. Finding a lot of new people to teach. My foot from stepping on a nail is doing a whole lot better but I almost got kicked by a horse one night which was scary, but its all good. For p day we went bowling again and I had KFC for lunch!! It was way way cool cause it was a little different food. We had intercambios with the zone leaders and that was way fun with Elder Campozano. We´ve just been really busy this week and I don't really have anything new here in Chile. I LOVE YOU ALL MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment