Hola Familia!!
Glad to hear your Sunday was a spectacular one and all is well with you at home. My past week has been a good one with one investigator in the church but with some really good new people that we are teaching that want to read the Book of Mormon from cover to cover and we did not even ask them to do it! It is just amazing that we have been led to some people that really want the gospel in there lives and want that calm life that they told us that they see in all Mormons that were just a calmer religion than evangelicos ha-ha. But there was a lot of walking but the Lord blessed us every time we taught his gospel with the power of the spirit in every lesson. It was so strong this past week; I have never felt it this strong in my life for a whole week!! My companion and I are already teaching basically in unison as a great companionship and I know we will do even more great work this week on finding more people to teach through the power of the Holy Ghost in everything we do.
Glad to hear your temple calling your loving I know the Lord is blessing you through it. As long as we pray to the Lord with a sincere heart with real intent of faith the Lord will help us through everything and give us personal revelation in all that we need to do. Do not worry about me on roofs, we are really safe up there on those roofs we know what were doing were strong big missionaries ha-ha!!! No I will sure to be safe dad, don’t you worry. Oh I also talked to the senior missionaries Elder and Sister Hamilton of our mission and well I talked to Elder Hamilton for a long time about me and him and we were just talking and I told him about that you served there in the Rome Italy Mission and he wanted me to ask you if you had ever had potato pizza?? His son served there in Italy don’t know what mission but he told me it was good and wanted me to ask you if you have ever tried it so yeah ha-ha!! I love you and miss you tons!! Hope all your work is going out and as always and ask the Lord to bless you.
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment