Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Elder Blotter - August 23

Hola Familia,


HELLO!!! How is everyone doing or feeling for this coming week?? I am stoked for tomorrow on Tuesday because one of the 12 Apostles is coming to our mission to talk to all the missionaries. I cannot wait for tomorrow!! Richard G. Scott is coming and it will actually be the first time I have been outside of the Valdivia area in 6 months ha-ha but it should be a great mission conference. Also I did receive the package, a little confused about the Christmas card stuff cause we are in August?? Ha-ha but it was a great thought. Please tell everyone thank you for all the food. I also received a letter from Sister Anderson. I believe it was on a pamphlet from the day dad spoke and her thoughts and thanks for me choosing to serve a mission, please tell her thank you. The letter from Emily was a great surprise and the email I will write her back through letter so I need to get started on those either today or next week ha-ha. This past week has been a good one. Hard week on finding new investigators but good on Lessons which me and my companion are happy about that now just need to pray to the lord on where his choice people are for us this coming week. The rain is still here with the cold BUT the sun is showing itself a whole lot more than usual which is a good sign of spring. We did not have any of our investigators in Church. We stopped by one of ours to pick him up for church but when he opened the door he said he did not feel very well so we asked him if he felt well enough to go to church but we could see that that was a no but he promised to go next week. We will be visiting him this following week to see how everything is and to teach him a little bit more so that he is ready for his interview with the bishop in 2 weeks because he really wants to be baptized. Our other investigators are still having troubles with work and being able to attend but I hope in our lessons with them they will feel the spirit strong enough that they will want to choose to go to church to receive all the blessings that are waiting for them. We had a really amazing lesson last night with one of our great investigators the two Robertos. They had a ton of questions about the Plan of Salvacion but we just solved them all up with the Book of Mormon, it was so amazing!! They love the scriptures so much and they understand the Book of Mormon and understand now how necessary it really is. I love the Book of Mormon and the great power it has and along with all the answers it has for us in this life. I hope the very best for them and my companion and me are praying really hard for them to want to go to church and feel the spirit even stronger there. I love the work here and love the people they are so great! I Love you all and miss you all so much!!

Love, Elder Blotter

P.S. Laundry is good

No comments:

Post a Comment