Hola Famila,
Glad to hear things are going well back home and that the ward Christmas party thing went well. I remember helping out at that thing 3 years ago, if I remember right. But very sweet we’re getting newbie´s in the ward heck yeah!! I am sure the work is just going strong there in Chicago. Oh have you heard from the Tolmans or about Chris Reynolds? Just thought I’d might ask because I sent out a letter to Kevin right before I went into the MTC so I didn’t know if he got it or not. My Sunday was a good Sunday, full in the chapel despite a bit of rain but it is always great to see our ward building filled especially when its summer here and all the kids are almost out of school. A lot of them are in their last week or 2nd to last. The baptism was great and me and my companion got to help confirm her in Sacrament meeting and it was really cool because I have never helped confirm someone to be a member of the church before. The spirit was really strong with us. I would love to write Bishop Koch, I just need his address please. The baptism was a success we had a good amount of people show up and also a couple of our investigators showed up for her baptism and really enjoyed it and then we passed by and they told us they felt something special in the church so THEY FELT THE SPIRIT!!! My companion has been out almost a year and a half and then Elder Service is the Elders name ha-ha but he feels good about it and he will be celebrating the New Years on the plane ride home ha-ha!! But I feel content coming up to my year mark. I went on an intercambio with one of my zone leaders named Elder Hansen who is really awesome. He was born in Chicago and lived there until age 4 or 5 and he told me his family had lived pretty close to Wriggly Field where the Cubs play so we reminisced a little when we were on the intercambio. He told me for not even have reached a year in the mission yet that he is impressed with my teaching and the way I speak so I think I am where the Lord wants me in this moment and that I am progressing well. Well about the phone situation I need to know first what day you want to call because we get to call the 24th, 25th, or 26th and I think the 26th or 24th would be better because other missionaries have told me that in the years past the phone lines are REALLY busy on the 25th so chose one of those days and I will get you the number for the following p day before the day you guys chose. And really I don’t know what were going to do but we can work on these days or the NEW YEARS so it’ll be like the 18th of September for their day of Independence so yeah. But thank for all you do for me and the support you give me. I love you and miss you tons!!
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment