Thursday, December 30, 2010

Elder Blotter - Dec 20th

Dear Family,


Hey glad to hear all is well in UTAH. Gve my best wishes to Uncle Mike and his family and Geoff for his wedding. I had received an invitation from him this past week for it so it was fun to receive. I did not tell dad in his letter but we went to Volcan Osorno again. It was really fun and me, Elder Ciquero, Elder Service and another Elder, hiked almost to the top of the mountain. With the time we had we turned around and went back down but I felt like I had lost like 10 pounds hiking. So if you want to loose weight really fast wear 3 jackets and hike a mountain ha-ha. But it was a really fun time and I went sledding on my back down the Volcano with my rain jacket because water does not get through so I used it as a sled and it was really fun. My past week has been excellent with the Lords work. We have found a ton of people this past week and some great news. One of the pictures I am sending home is of the Christmas choir we had in our ward this past Sunday. We had a devotional of the Christmas story with the Primary of the ward it was so cute and the spirit was so strong in the chapel. We had an amazing turn out and I think we had more people come to the activity than church on a regular basis it was pretty funny not going to lie. They sang beautifully and we had success with the members bringing their friends and we hope to see the fruits from this activity with more investigators to teach through the New Year. The sad thing was that we had no investigators come to church but we hope to pass by this coming week to help them come to church in the following week and over come their doubts or difficulties coming to church so we will see with them. AnaĆ­s the girl we baptized left for vacation in the North to visit her grandparents but she is very happy and she will never leave the church I know that for a surety. We are working with her mom to complete the goals and arrive to baptism so we shall see. I love you and miss you tons and cannot wait to talk to you all on the 24th

Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment