Hola Familia,
Glad to hear all is well at home and just feeling the Christmas spirit. The people here have put a couple of lights up but there are not too many people with lights out. I am sure more will start to come out but here in Chile. School is starting to let out so the streets will be filled with teenagers and everything very soon so it will just be a little worse with contacting cause there will not be too many adults out and a lot of people traveling to Santiago and people from Santiago to here so there will be many tourists. I am sure the work will just keep moving forward. I don’t know if we will be having a conference soon but I know we have interviews next transfer since transfers are this Wednesday and we find out tomorrow if I am staying here or my companion is leaving or not. So will see what happens. I am well this past week, working really hard and finding many people to teach and putting many appointments in areas where we do not really knock because they are really far away areas. But it is good to see that people are interested in our message. Right now we are preparing a girl to be baptized the 8th of December named AnaĆs who is just great. She is 13 and has a desire to be baptized. Were working with her mom on being baptized too but she says she just has not totally felt the need yet but we challenged her to pray and we hope she keeps the commitments. We have an appointment with her on Thursday and hope all goes well. We have others with dates too but there not really progressing because there not coming to church and some are off working all the week so it is tough but were moving forward and doing all we can. I do not really know what to say cause this week has just flown by its crazy. But I just hope for the best that the lord will guide me in this next week if I am to stay here in Puerto Montt or leave to another area and serve him there. I sent a picture of what I had for thanksgiving so happy late thanksgiving!! I love you and miss you tons!! Thanks for everything.
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment