Thursday, February 17, 2011

Elder Blotter - Feb 14th


Dear Family,
I am well this past week.  The news to give you this week is no our investigator didn’t get baptized because she didn’t feel totally prepared. She wants to get baptized this coming Saturday so it has been moved and announced in church so we hope to have a lot of people at her baptism so we are all very excited for this Saturday. We asked her how she felt for this weekend for her baptism and she told us she feels better about her decision so we are content and not upset for the Lord has his time for everyone of his children.  We are just all the more excited for her.  This past week for me was very eventful visiting many people this week with members.  The members really helped out this past week and we almost met the standard this past week with members so we are very proud of our work.  We hope to make this last week of the transfer even better!  I am well here but hot, putting on sun screen on everyday that there is a lot of sun. It rained like once during the week but basically nothing. There were days during this past week that were REALLY HOT!! I was sweating like no other!! My companion said it was nothing for him but it was too much for me ha-ha.  I hope to see weather a bit more calmer ha-ha but Its crazy how fast this past transfer has gone by.   I feel like we’re only in our 3 week here in San Pablo but no its almost over. I hope I am with Elder Camarena another transfer because we have a lot of people lined up with baptism dates and really hope to see them progress into the next transfer so it is just awesome here. I love San Pablo because it is a very calm small town that doesn’t have a lot of movement going on and you can walk anywhere with out of problem. The only problem is that a lot of the people here are Evangelic so as the Chileans say about themselves they are Hard headed ha-ha But its OK I am happy here in the Lords work. But I hope to see a lot of success this next week. I love you tons and miss you lots!!
P.S. Our Zone Conference with President Lovell and Elder Amado was really good by the way and learned a lot in the Conference. But I love you guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment