Monday, February 28, 2011

Elder Blotter - Feb 26


Dear Family,
Glad to hear all is well with you right now and with all the girls. I will keep Sayward in my prayers and everything. This past week there was a lot of sun but now in the mornings it’s a lot colder so that’s a show that the climate is starting to change. Probably by the end of this transfer in April it’ll start raining daily I am sure but we’ll see.  I am well here in San Pablo, we had great assistance in the church this past week with a lot of members that were less active attending and some other people that are family members but not members who came to church with them. We hope to see a lot of success with these people that came to church. Me and my companion are well this past week and hope to see lots of success this coming week with the members like we did a couple of weeks ago. Not much of new news this week because my companion and me are still together for another transfer. The AP that got bumped down is now our district leader in Rio Bueno Elder Riches and he finishes at the end of this transfer so it’ll be fun to be with him for one transfer more cause he was my Zone leader in ValdivĂ­a and I got real close with Elder Riches so it’ll be pretty sweet.
Today in the Noche De Hogar that the members are holding they want to do something small for my companion because he turned 20 yesterday so it’ll be interesting.  I know it won’t be something huge because I remember my 20th birthday here and it was nothing big but neither will my 21st birthday ha-ha.   That’s sweet that Elder Blotter comes home real soon from Korea but I am sure he doing really well there and loving it and is going to miss it just like I am going to miss Chile when I head home.
I am glad to hear that Braden is excited to leave on a mission.  It makes me sad to hear that there are young men not leaving on missions from our stake. I wish and hope that I will have the opportunity to speak to them and maybe Elder Louk and other Elders and sisters that have left on missions, we can speak about our missions and show pictures of our mission and explain the blessings that we receive from serving missions to the young men and young women cause I can already see in my whole mission the many wonderful blessings I have received and also to see the lives of others change because they have received the Gospel in their lives. I am so grateful to be a missionary in these days when Satan is trying to destroy the church with all his might.  But as Elder Boyd K Packer has said we will win this war.
I miss you tons and will all be in my prayers.


Love Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment