Monday, February 28, 2011

Elder Blotter - Feb 21

Dear Family,
Glad to hear all is well with you back home and the weather is warming up a bit more at this point.  Everyone is telling us that fall is coming around the corner because when March gets here and school starts for the kids, then the rain will come so I’ll be here in San Pablo for the first part of winter I believe. Yes Brenda was baptized and I sent mom pictures so they are there. 
Brenda’s Son has blondish hair so everyone in the branch make fun of me because all of them say that he looks like me and that he is my son.  It's like the branch joke here, ha-ha.
 All is well this past week. We had a great Sunday where we had District Conference for all Chile.   Elder Christofferson spoke to Chile along with Elder Packer and a couple of other general authorities so it was really awesome!! They spoke to all of Chile through satellite but still first time for it and I learned a ton!! Elder Christofferson spoke to us in Spanish and that was way sweet because he kept his Spanish after his mission where he served in Buenos Aires so it was great. My companion and me will be staying together for another transfer and the only two places that transferred were the two areas that the missionaries went home and finished their missions so it won’t be much of a difference. I am well and hope to see a lot of success this coming week and this coming month because we are still getting all of our other investigators ready for baptism.  Their dates are in March so we are stoked for all of that to be in process because one of our investigators told us she’s never been baptized in any church so she’s PURE!! Ha-ha but its pretty sweet we’re both looking forward to it but my companion is stoked that he is staying here another transfer because he loves it here just like I loved my first area in Valdivía that I will never forget so I understand how he feels. There are also some pictures from this past week. I love you and miss you tons. 

Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment