Dear Family,
Hey glad to hear all is well back home and that the storm went through. I don’t think I can come home in January the next following year because I think the snow will be a shell shock ha-ha coming from a summer here in Chile to the Winter in the States I’ll. die ha-ha. That is crazy on how much you guys got, way sweet on one side and the other that people got stuck. I’d like to see pictures of that ha-ha. I am well this week. Brenda had her interview and it went well with our district leader but now she needs an interview with our mission president so it’ll be just like when one of my earlier converts had an interview with President Lovell. Hopefully she’ll be able to have it this Wednesday because we have Zone Conference this Wednesday. And then after that she can still have her baptism this coming Saturday. It all depends on President if she is ready because she has such a big wish to be baptized and if she does her part and goes to church. Sometimes it falls on going to church but you can’t expect people to be perfect but also we’re in Chile too ha-ha. Keep her in your prayers. I am well with my companion here in San Pablo, we get along very well. Sometimes he struggles a little bit because he misses his family but I tell him he is doing something that the Lord is very happy and proud of him doing. He’s happy he is here but sometimes talks too much about his country and the things that are there and sometimes that can make a missionary trunky if he thinks or talks too much about home so it’s hard sometimes. But he’s a good kid. I received your package and will be sending pictures. Thank you for everything family ha-ha. I will try to write grandma as soon as possible. I know things are going well here and I am trying to be the best missionary I can. I love you and miss you tons!!!
Love, Elder Blotter
P.S. How are Shayla and Derek and all those guys?? Has Derek decided to go on a mission or not yet?? The photos from this past week are of me and some members that we made banana pancakes Panama Style. My companion did them they are really good. Another from today, we went to La Union and we wait on the side of the Highway for a bus to come that is going to La Union because buses don’t really pass into our town so its better for us to wait outside of the town. Another is of me riding a 3-wheeled bicycle that belongs to a member and we were messing around on it for a second. Chileans use them to sell things on for their family. They’re pretty funny and hard to direct ha-ha and the other with the Camel that mom sent me very creative and helps me a lot.
Thank you all I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment