Monday, February 7, 2011

Elder Blotter - January 31

Dear Family,
Glad to hear all is well and you are adjusting to be back home in good old Chicago. I still haven´t received the package yet, just so you know. I am well here in San Pablo. A really superb week with finding a lot of people and everything.  We are now helping a lady prepare for baptism for the 12th of February so keep her in your prayers.  Her  name is Brenda. She's a really great woman and really wants this in her life.  We just need a little bit more help from the members and she just needs to continue fortifying her testimony. Me and my companion are good this week. Not going to see a lot of pictures this week, sorry I am just not taking pictures like I used to. I guess in one way that's a good thing ha ha, it means in one way I am more focused in the people in teaching them than anything else ha ha.  All is well, the festivals are happening here in San Pablo so its a bit harder to talk to people in the streets because they are all mostly people from outside of San Pablo so there's really no point in contacting them. But everything is good. Hows the boy settling in into the new world? Hows the kids in the school mom? I´ve kinda ran out of things to say sorry cause I already wrote you on Wednesday ha ha.  Today we went and cooked with one of the members here in San Pablo, a Chilean dish with some type of fish with rice and some other things it was pretty good. I gotta get these recipes down to bring them home to be a pure Chilean ha ha.  I am really looking forward to working really hard this week to help our investigators progress because nobody came to church this week which kinda stunk but its all good. But I love you  and miss you tons!!
Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment