Sunday, August 21, 2011

Elder Blotter - Aug 15


Dear Padres y Hermanas y cuñados y sobrinos,
Hey how is everyone this past week?? Its crazy to hear that mom is going to start school once again...wow your summer is already over that is nutz!!! And I am sorry to hear that the little girl still has not shown her face but she’ll be out soon .  I am well here in Lanco. It has been a difficult week in the work but we are working hard and hope to see even better success this coming week through our obedience and diligence in the Lord’s vineyard here in Lanco. I love it here and am excited for the 18th of September to come and to be able to celebrate the independence of Chile. I think God put me in the wrong country cause I feel more prideful about Chile than the states ha-ha is that a bad thing?? I love Chile. But we had a good attendance in Church with 40. It lowered a little bit but we're working hard. A couple people stayed away because of the cold and then also there have been a lot of members sick this past week. But I am sure they will all be better for next week. My companion and me are good together here just being crazy missionaries like we are and working our buts off. Sadly we will not baptized anyone in this month of August but we hope to see a couple of baptisms in the beginning of September before I leave Lanco because I know almost a 100 percent that at the end of this transfer I am out and I will be going to my last sector to die and finish the mission ha-ha but the new missionaries in our Zone are really cool Elders. We now have 6 Americans and 2 Latinos!!! Whoa talk about a difference ha-ha and also all of the new Elders are very tall kids and I am talking like dads height and up its crazy and VERY SKINNY!! There’s an Elder here like half my size in skinniness it is nutz I’ve never seen a kid so skinny!! But it looks like a very fun zone and it’ll be a very interesting transfer that is for sure. But I am excited to see what happens. But I am very content here and I know the Lord has many people waiting for me and my companion to find them and help them on the path to baptism and receive their salvation. I love this Gospel and I love this Work. I could never be happier in my life. =) I love you all and miss you all tons!!!
Love, Elder Blotter
P.S Mom I got your package like 2 weeks ago I’m sorry ha-ha I forgot to
tell you I got it =) But it has served me a lot the new socks I have
burned all of my old ones with holes ha-ha LOVE Y'ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment