Hola Familia!!
How is everyone this past week?? I am well here in Lanco and I am staying here in Lanco!! Woo Whoo!!! and I am staying with Elder Martinez so it´ll be an awesome 2nd cambio with him here in Lanco. What I do know is after this transfer I will be leaving Lanco and going to my last sector to die!!! (he's not really dying, just missionary slang for when a missionary is close to the end of their mission service) I'll finish 4 and a half months here in Lanco and then have 4 and a half months to finish the mission so my end is sealed ha ha quank!!! But all is well this past week. It has been a tough we in the work I will not lie. We have been trying to find new investigators like crazy and we have found a couple of really good ones and they are really great people and we really hope to see a lot of success with them. But I am happy I will stay here in Lanco one transfer more because I will be here for the 18th of September the day of Independence of Chile and it´ll be awesome with the members here. I am glad that the package I sent dad got there in time and he got it. I was a little worried that it wouldn´t get there. It sounds like the Ward back home is changing a lot and I won´t even recognize it when I get home. But I have bad news for mom and dad this week. Well this p day we went to the snow woo!!! it was tight I am not going to lie I felt like I was back home. WE went to Volcan Villarica but the bad part is I woke up this morning with a sty in my eye gahh!!! I have gone the whole mission out here without one and now it comes But I am going to pass it with a warm wash cloth and my eye ointment when I get back but I really hope it heals. I am not having the best luck at all with my health in this past month ha ha. I don´t know if will have a conference soon cause the Mission President hasn´t said anything. We have seen a new rule in the mission which is now we have to wake up at 6 30 and not 7. I don´t know how I am going to do it but I will try my best because I haven´t woken up at 6 30 in a long time, almost a year and a half when I was in the MTC. I am glad to hear that all is well with everyone is happy and well back home and that Amy and Zack are excited to see there new baby girl come into the
world. So crazy that I'll have a nephew and niece that I don´t even know when I come home ha ha. I love you all and miss you all tons!!!
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment