Sunday, August 28, 2011

Elder Blotter - Aug 22


Dear Family,
Hey y'all glad to hear all is well back home!!! Glad to hear that I have a new niece that’s so tight and it sounds like she is going to be a tall girl one day just mountain over all of us ha-ha but all is good here in Lanco. We had a good/bad week ha-ha explaining why is we had a lot of good lessons this past week with a lot of challenges for baptisms and the majority accepted to be baptized which was sweet but...because of the hour change here in Chile everyone didn´t wake up for church...quank!! ha-ha even a lot of regular members that come to Church did not come because of the hour change it was like everyone forgot and there was like no announcement almost we didn´t change our clocks if it wasn´t for our district leader that called us and told us Saturday night ha-ha but all is good here. From Friday to Sunday these past 3 days have been sooo warm and today...cold and cloudy but wow yesterday sun and heat wow it was awesome I almost left without a jacket but I left with one because of the night time its always pretty cold but it was pretty sweet not going to lie ha-ha but me and my companion are good here in Lanco just working hard and hoping to see a lot of people in church next week because of the whole hour forward thing is now out of the way. But all is good here in Chile. My sty like stopped hurting and I think it went away like its still pink but it doesn´t hurt and I passed it with a warm wash cloth and I still do and then also put ointment on it but I think all keep putting stuff on it for another week and then I think I am OK. But not my health is good. Its kind of stopped raining hope I didn´t just jinx myself ha-ha but my companion and me are getting along well here. WE have an intercambio tomorrow with Los Lagos and I'll be with the new zone leader so it´ll be interesting. He´s a cool kid. He played for the BYU basketball team before the mission and he´s only got like 11 months in the mission so he is a very young missionary to be a zone leader but it shows off on him that he´ll be a good leader in all things. But I am just hoping to see the best out of this coming week to help our investigators start to progress even more and go to church to show there desire to god that they want these things and want to be baptized. I love you guys and miss you all tons!!! Hope all is well!!
Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment