Dear Family,
I am well this past week and hope is all well with you guys back home. Sadly my camera situation is still bad. My papito here in Lanco has his own cyber where people and us do Internet so he knows a lot about electronics so I gave it to him last Monday to look at and he’s still working on saving the pictures so I am praying hard that I will not lose anything keep praying for me please on this but I will follow the counsel of dad and see if I can find a cheap but durable camera. But otherwise this past week has been rain rain rain rain ......rain ha-ha so much rain and I am sick Quank!! I am still from last Tuesday until now but right now it’s leaving...slowly ha-ha but it’ll leave sooner or later. Everything is green that is leaving my nose so I'll be OK. Before my throat really hurt and I had a fever in the middle of the night but that all passed and I already went through my Sudafed for Mom and dad to know wow ha-ha I never thought I’d ever go through medicine so fast ha-ha here in the mission I think I’ve gotten sick worse and longer than I did back home. But hey it’s only for two years. If I live after this I'll be fine ha-ha. Elder Martinez and ME are good here in Lanco and can’t wait for one of our investigators to have her interview this coming end of the week. She is awesome and understands everything and can’t wait for her interview. But our investigator Luis has back sickness he hurt it working so it is back home in Frerie near the city of Temuco about 2 or 3 hours North of here with his parents but we have talked to him and he is OK and we are happy he is OK and he said he’ll be back like the 28 of July so will just have to move his interview to that end of the week and we are excited to see him when he gets back. This end of the week has also been hard for the mission work here in Chile because well I don’t know if any of you are familiar with the American Cup or in Spanish its called la Copa America. It’s the south American soccer cup down here and Chile has been doing very well in it but they played last night around like 6 30 to 8 30 against Venezuela and if I had my camera I would send a video of the streets where there were literally NO CARS OR PEOPLE IN THE STREETS. It was like a Ghost town it was so weird but that’s Chile for you crazy for soccer its like Football for us back home ha-ha But they lost to Venezuela 1 to 2 so we don’t have to worry about soccer games anymore for a while ha-ha but all is good here and church was good yesterday we had our normal number of 45 people in church but the Spirit was strong and I gave a quick talk yesterday that I prepared in less than 10 minutes on our heavenly Father and our celestial families ha-ha it was good I felt the spirit really strong and some of the members gave compliments to me after so I think I did good?? ha-ha But I am just ready to get rid of this sickness I am tired of it. ha-ha but I am well here and happy here in Lanco and I know I'll see many miracles here in following weeks to come =) I love you all and miss you all tons!!!
Love, Elder Blotter
P.S. Sorry no pictures because I don’t have anything but will see
about next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment