Sunday, August 7, 2011

Elder Blotter - July 26


Dear Family,
I am well this past week here in Lanco. It has been a rainy one. We haven’t been affected by any of the snow that has been falling. Lanco is still a little too far away to be able to get snow. They say that
years ago the snow got here but with the weather changes here in Chile over the past couple of years the climate is different but we hear about all of the snow problems up there in Temuco. I think dad is
right. If they had the trucks with the shovels and the salt they’d be fine but they don’t have them their not very prepared. Kind of dumb but that’s Chile for ya. I am well here in Lanco still sick sadly and I guess from blowing very hard.  Sister Biddulph who is the wife of the senior couple here in the mission checked my ear and told me that I tore my inner ear drum a little so I’ve gone about almost a week
with ear pain and a little bit of blood leaving in the morning but she told me its normal and to just take ibuprofen when it hurts really bad because there is not medication that she can give me. but yeah I am
still sick. But I am well with excitement.  I bought boots this past Monday for like 12 dollars around there 6.900 pesos chilenos. And they're very good boots. A little heavy cause there like a little wide
on my feet but long ways my feet are fine but I’ve gotten used to them already. I just have to put my shoe powder in them every time I use them so that I don’t get fungus growing on my feet or inside my boots because the boots don’t breathe but I am only going to use them for the next like 3 or 4 months and then done =) ha-ha but I am good here with my companion Elder Martinez cause we had a baptismal interview this past Friday for one of our investigators named Daniela and she passed and she’ll be baptized this Saturday on dads birthday!!!! WOOO
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! I get to baptize on your birthday bro.!!!!
But she so ready. Luis we still haven’t seen and we’ve called him but
his phone is off so we can’t contact him right now. But all is well
the rest of our investigators are well some of them came to church and
so we will need to put them with date. woo whoo!! My obedience is good this week trying to get up on time even thought I have felt really
sick because of my illness but its all good. I just hope to get better
soon =) But miss y'all and know you are well there back home and that
I'll see you all soon. =) I love you tons and miss you more!!!!
Love,  Elder Blotter
P.S. Still no photos because I didn’t get the chance to go to Valdivia
this week cause my visa is not ready still until the 5th of August so
I have to wait a little bit longer to go see about it cause here in
Lanco electronics are very expensive. But I hope to see progress soon
come out of it  LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment