Friday, September 30, 2011

Elder Blotter - Sept 25

Dear Family,
I am well this past week here in PUERTO MONTT again...ha-ha  It's super sweet to be back here. Never thought I'd come back here but when we entered Puerto Montt on Wednesday it was like a flashback it was so nutty! and then when I got to my sector it was kind of a flashback too to see old streets that I walked and worked. But my sector I am in I have never really walked so that was a new experience ha-ha Cause I am in Presidente Ibañez 1 and not 2 because I was in number 2 last year.  And then throughout the week I saw old members investigators in the streets and then in church that have been baptized now and I remembered them and they remembered me it was so awesome to see people that I had taught and they got baptized and you really see the difference in there eyes and in there face that there a new person that there a better person. So I have the luck of seeing that change in them.  Me and Elder Patton get along so well and we are having a ton of success its so crazy!! And we had an awesome experience with a woman that came to church that she almost didn't come to church when we called her and then I think it was from all the prayers we were doing my companion and me but right when the sacrament meeting was about to start she walked in with her two little kids!!! it was so sweet I wanted to cry. Like I saw her walk in and my face just lit up and I thought my heart just jumped out of me cause I was sooo surprised that she showed up. She loved church and has such a desire to follow God. She has date for the 29 of October to be baptized so we are praying hard and we are visiting her and her family all the time so that she can accomplish her goal on being baptized!! wooo Whoo!!  But it hasn't been a bad week to start off but I know were going to see more and more success as the transfer goes on. I hope all is well with y'all back home and that everyone is happy and doing well.  I love you all and miss you all tons!!!
Love, Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment