Dear Family,
I am well here in Lancito doing the Lord's work. Sadly.....The rain came again on Sunday morning Quank!!! GAhhh!!! We really worked hard this past week on helping people have a desire to come to church but its just like an Achilles heel. Its the southern Chileans weak spot, the rain in the winter. When it rains people just don´t come out. It didn´t rain as much as last week but it still rained enough to keep people away. But we hope the Lord will be more gracious with us the next Sunday and let there be sun ha ha but will just keep working hard here. The week of working wasn't bad nor was it like last week but it was a good week. We have two people with date for baptism and we had one in church. It was a very spiritual testimony meeting. The majority of the testimonies were on prayer and they were very impressive. In all my time here in this Branch I have never gotten up to give mytestimony. I have only given my testimony when I have given talks here in this Branch and I have given quite a few. But I am always blown away by this Branch on how faithful they are and how strong they are on bearing their testimonies. Like every member from the ranch almost got up. We had people up until there were some people waiting to give their testimonies but couldn´t because the meeting had to finish. I will always say that this Branch truly one day will be a Ward or the largest Branch in the district of Los Lagos even though it already it the largest Branch here in the district. I am well this past week with health and everything. We have conference tomorrow so it´ll be sweet. OH and new rule change we can play soccer now in the mission!!! ha ha but only with other missionaries haha but its all good. We went to San Jose and played soccer as a Zone in the mud and water on a soccer
field. It was really fun I haven´t gotten that muddy and wet in a long time, quite an experience I will never forget. Only two weeks away from 18th of September whoo hoo!!! ha ha I am so Chilean. I love you all and miss you all very much!!! I hope all it well with you all back home
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment