Sunday, September 18, 2011

Elder Blotter - Sept 12


Dear Family,
I am well this past week here in Lanco. Not much is new here. But this week has not been the best week of the mission work. It was kind of difficult because we didn´t have a couple of brothers who could leave with us and we couldn’t enter a couple of homes with women alone because of the rule we have that we can´t enter homes with women alone so it was tough.  But we did have a rise in assistance this past week. We had 48 almost 50!! It was pretty awesome but we only had one person come to church that was an investigator But we're going to work really hard this coming week on getting people to come to church even though honestly its going to be so tough because well a lot of people are not going to be in town or are going to be occupied because it’s September 18th week and that’s Independence day week.  Everyone likes to go on vacation and are drunk and just go crazy here ha-ha.  We’re going to try to keep working hard even though we can´t work normal for like 3 days the 17 18 and 19th. Oh, for you guys to know my p-day will be this Saturday the 17th because the 19th nothing will be open.  It’s like a Labor day here in Chile so everything will be like closed so yea. We went to Valdivia to take out my second visa so now I need to start my second carnet but I will have to start it in my next sector because in a week we have transfers!!! Holy freak the time flies by so fast!! I heard my companion Elder Camarena is in Osorno now serving there so he left out of Puntarenas already and the Elder I trained is now in Puntarenas. I am well here in health and excitement I am just stoked for this coming week to come and just teach like crazy and just see the hand of the lord in our work as we always do.  Also, for mom from last week I did not respond to what I want in the box is just ummm, Candy. Cheezets, um a pair of underwear and maybe another tie? I really don´t know what to ask to put in the box ha-ha But just put what you feel mom. I love you all very much and miss you all tons!!!
Love,
Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment