Dear Family,
Hey how’s everyone doing there back home?? I hope all well. This P day we went to Valdivia and played soccer with the Valdivia Zone which was pretty fun because today has been a day of sun it has been pretty nice and we hope to see good weather tomorrow so we’re crossing our fingers and praying really hard. We also found out the transfers already and President called my companion the other day and called him as District leader here in Lanco in the Zone of Los Lagos and for me.......I AM GOING BACK TO PUERTO MONTT!!! ha-ha can you believe it??? I was left surprised when president told me that ha-ha. AND I am going back to one of my Wards I served in!! ha-ha not Libertad but Presidente Ibañez. It was where I was for like 2 weeks and then I left and went to San Pablo. But I am going back to that Ward but I am going to the other sector ha-ha!!! AND the best part is I am going to be with an Elder named Elder Patton!!! I don´t know if you guys remember him but I was with him in Puerto Montt the last time I was there but we were not companions, we just lived in the same house and he was in the other sector and now we are companions!!! ha-ha and I am killing him because he finishes the mission this coming transfer so it’s going to be a fun transfer I already know this right now. So I am stoked to go back to Puerto Montt. I think if I stay there my last 3 transfers I can call my mission Mision Chile Puerto Montt ha-ha because I will have almost been there for a year and you know what’s even crazier!!!??? I am going back to Puerto Montt in the same time I was there last year!!! I was in Puerto Montt for General Conference of last year AND in the months of October, November and December!!! Freak dude!!! ha-ha This is so nutty but hey it’s revelation from the Lord. I hope to see some of my converts and members in the Conference when it comes up and be able to take photos with them ha-ha!!! But I am well here. A little sad that I am leaving Lanco. I have loved Lanco so much and I will truly miss it very much. But I know the Lord has something better in store for me there in Puerto Montt. An Argentino is coming to take my place here in Lanco and I know Elder Martinez will have a ton
of success with him here in Lanco and will baptize a ton of people we have found here in Lanco. This sector has so much potential. I hope for the best for him. Nothing else really new here in Lanco just preparing for the end of the week festival here and how dead it’s going to be and how many drunks there are going to be in the streets. We have found like in these past two days more than like 20 drunks throughout the day it is just insane. But that’s Chile for ya ha-ha But you guys will hear from me not this coming Monday but the following when I am already in Puerto Montt finishing my first week there. But I miss you all tons and love you all tons!!!
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment