Dear Family,
I am well this past week. This past week has surely been a week of miracles and really seeing the hand of the Lord in the work my companion and me are doing here in Lanco. From this past week we taught 14 people with members and we found a total of 22 news. I am truly stunned with my companion and me. I have never found 22 news in one week in my mission. It just goes to show you the results of our diligence as missionaries and desire and showing it all through being obedient to the commandments and to the rules of the mission. When we do what the Lord asks of us we receive the blessings of heaven. The only stinky part of this past week was that all those 22 new people that we invited to church and others that we invited didn´t show up and what happened was that 2 hours before the meeting started it started to rain super hard!!! Gahh freaking Satan. I truly believe he was that did it. Because we went by almost every house of the investigators and called every single one of them and either they didn´t open their doors or they told us it was raining and they couldn´t go. quank!!! The rain is evil here on Sunday ha-ha it keeps everyone away because in the end we started the meeting with like 20 and ended it with 30 so it was really low this past week on attendance. But the focus now of my companion and me is that now we are going to challenge all 22 of the news to baptism and focus on really helping them to have a desire to go to church no matter what the circumstances are. Otherwise my excitement for the work is still the same I don´t feel sad for what happened, more I feel excited and stoked for this coming week to just destroy this sector and have so many people ready for baptism and just dunk all 22 of them ha-ha could you imagine?? That would be so tight but it´ll happen I am sure of it wooo whooo!!! ha-ha But I am good here in Lanco. It’s been raining a lot still just sun and rain all week, but they say this is how spring is. The date that spring officially starts is the 21st of September so we just lack a little bit more to get there. But I am just stoked to start working this coming week. Glad to hear back home that Dad also is doing a bit of the Lords great mission work confirming Molly as a member of the church, that’s so tight. But really nothing new here in the sector just seeing the miracles of the Lord here and me and my companion are going to keep just cranking it out and finding the Lord’s chosen children and helping them progress towards their baptism to be able to enter the kingdom of the Lord. Thanks for all the prayers and support you have given me. Love you all and miss you more!!!
Love. Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment