Sunday, December 18, 2011

Elder Blotter - Dec 12

Dear Family,
HEY Y'ALL!! Everything is good here in Puerto Montt!! I have an interesting announcement......I am leaving Puerto Montt and finishing my mission in.........Rio Bueno. HOLY FREAK!! ha ha I going back to a zone I was already in!! ha ha I am going to the Zone of La Union where I already was there when I was in San Pablo. I have been in 4 zones now in total and this will be my 7th Sector in the mission. I will be finishing my mission with an Elder from California named Elder Johnson. I don´t know from what part of California but I am sure I will be able to know that Wednesday when I travel to osorno. My companion Elder Urrutia....HES GOING TO TRAIN!!! I am so stoked for him he is going to be a great trainer. We are sad though that we are parting. Also Elder Oakden is also training and Elder Trejo from Mexico is going to Coyqhue to Puerto Cisnes so he´s stoked to go there but we're both very sad to leave the Ward. As you guys know I wanted to finish my mission here in Puerto Montt because I have grown close with the members here in Puerto and also we have two families that are going to be baptized the 7th or 14th of January and one of the families is very sad that I am leaving because they wanted me to baptize them with Elder Urrutia.  I am asking special permission to come back and baptize them because I love this family, they are like my second family here in Puerto we have grown so close with them here together and have seen miracles with them too. It´s the family Araseli and Nelson, I think I´ve talked to you guys about them a little bit, also I hope I get permission to come back so I will be skyping with you guys from Río Bueno then. And I was in the skype website last Monday investigating because we're allowed to because we have to make an account in skype and everything with our email of the mission. I found that you can do conference skypes with video so I can be talking and seeing you guys and the girls also where ever they are.   I think skype will work, you just gotta give me a date like you said next week and then when I make a skype account I think I will have to get your account name to call you guys so yeah that's the low down on that.  I am well here in Puerto. Araseli and Nelson came to church yesterday!!!! IT was so freaking awesome and then we passed by yesterday to their home to tell them the news that I was leaving and we asked them about the church and they said they didn´t just like it they LOVED IT!! WHATTTTT??????  That is so awesome, I love this family. ha ha.  But sí o sí they're going to get baptized because they talk about it all the time so its a deff that they are.  We had a good week this past week in the work. Not the greatest but a good week and I know the following week for Elder Urrutia will be the bomb also with his newbie. Elder Johnson as far as I know I think will be completing 6 months with me or will have six months when I get to be his companion so it´ll be pretty sweet and its funny that I am ending with an American.  Me and Elder Urrutia were sure that he was gonna kill me but we guessed wrong ha ha!!! But nothing really new here just shocked and freaking out that I only have 6 weeks left in the mission!!! I hate thinking about it because it doesn´t make me trunky, it makes me sad that my time as a missionary is almost over. If I could I´d ask President for an extension to be here 3 months more because I love the mission and you learn so much and you grow so much as a person and as a child of God. I will "sprint to the end" As President Rappleye likes to say and finish my mission strong and with honor and help our father in heavens children come unto him and feel his love that he has for each and everyone of us. I love you all and miss you all very much and I love that our Savior loves us all too 
Love, Elder Blotter


No comments:

Post a Comment