Dear Family,
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!!! Ready for this??????
I AM STILL HERE IN PUERTO MONTT!!!! Can you believe it?? I know I can´t!! And you know where I am at??? I am back in LIBERTAD!! and not just in Libertad I am back in my old sector LIBERTAD 2!!! I am still in shock that i didn´t go to Rio Bueno. What happened was that I was supposed to go to Rio Bueno but a new Elder didn´t show up to the mission I have no idea why but he didn´t. President had to do some last minute changes on where Elders were going to go and he apparently thought last minute on me because they were going to put a trio here in Libertad with an Elder who had one transfer in a sector, an Elder that was coming to the sector and my NEW COMPANION who is Elder Yagual from Ecuador who has two transfers in the mission. They were going to do that but that would had shut a sector so they called me Monday night and said Elder your not going to Rio Bueno you're going to Libertad 2 because President needs you to go there and help Elder Yagual and the sector to keep living. I ALMOST FAINTED!!! I don´t know if the Lord heard my prayers or if he heard the prayers of my investigator ha ha!! But I am still here and I will finish my mission here in Puerto in a sector that I already know. Also I don´t know if you guys still have the number I called you guys from for Christmas last year?? If not I'll get it again because I am going back to the same home again to call you guys from skype so I'll get the number if you guys need it. I think dad was right he had a feeling I was getting transferred out but I was transferred somewhere else!!! ha ha and i am with a Latin. Elder Yagual is 23 and he´s a ball of energy. He's a great Elder with a strong testimony of the Church. We get along fantastic here in the sector. Still doesn´t know the sector but I am helping him because I still have the sector down by heart ha ha its crazy to walk the same streets again. They have had a lot of success here in the sector since I have been gone but now we need to find new investigators and help the old investigators keep progressing. Its difficult to see though a couple people I have taught that haven´t really progressed since I have been in the sector so its kind of sad to see them still where I left off. But its all good everything is good here. My skype account I have is under this email address and my name is Elder.Blotter48 so that you guys can find me in skype give me the final details on Saturday because that is when we have P-DAY for the holidays so WRITE ME SATURDAY THE FINAL WORD ON WHAT HOUR AND EVERYTHING!! But everything is excelente here still can´t believe I am in Puerto Montt still and no mom I haven´t gotten the package yet. What did you guys send in it?? I hope you didn´t send any type of beef jerky in it because if you guys did it won't get here. It's illegal to send beef jerky into this country and I or you guys would have to pay a fine. I don´t know how much and I don´t know if you did send jerky but I'll ask President or the Assistants if my package has arrived on Thursday because we have Zone Conference on Thursday so we'll see what happens. I LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU TONS!!! HOPE ALL IS WELL DON´T FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT TIME ON SATURDAY FOR SKYPE. LOVE YAL!!!
Elder Blotter
Elder Blotter!!! estoy a la espera de recibir noticias tuyas.... saber como llegaste y còmo estaba tu familia... imagino que el tiempo se ha hecho corto para disfrutar y compartir con la familia... la verdad es que te extrañamos mucho, la Sofia se acuerda de ti jajaj!! El sàbado si Dios quiere me bautizo, Nelson recibiò su sacerdocio asì que èl me bautizarà... He leìdo lo que escribiste ùltimo y me emocionè hasta las làgrimas!! siempre se los dije y lo repito "ustedes son geniales!! què duda cabe que son enviados por Dios a nuestros hogares?? ninguna verdad?? Porfis, no nos olvides, queremos verte en facebook ¿ya? Un abrazo grande y muuuchos cariños a tu familia....
ReplyDelete