Dear family,
Hey everyone!! Hope all is good back home. Hopefully I won´t get anyone trunky but I just got my flight plans today and I will be flying from Santiago to Miami and from Miami to Chicago OHare and I will be sending all the information to mom and dad so that they can confirm with me that it all works out fine for them on the plans and what not. I am well this past week and very wet today and it has rained so much this past week and also it started raining last night
and hasn´t stopped raining since it has rained allllll day ha ha but its all good. This is the south of Chile and is normal and also I am in Puerto Montt so its also normal in that sense too. But all is good here we have had a successful week this past week with teaching and everything. The only stinky part was that we didn´t have any investigators in Church but I believe we will be having some investigators in church next week because we have found some really awesome people this past week. A lot of our investigators are kind of falling so we're kind of not teaching them anymore because they are not progressing so we are finding other investigators now and they have ganas to progress. They are super awesome. We do this as missionaries sometimes I am sure Zach and Matt and Boe can relate on there own mission oh yea and of course dad too. When investigators get to a point in progressing and they don´t want to go any farther or they don´t keep their commitments so you have to stop going by or not go by so much and start to find other people that want to come unto Christ and be baptized to receive the salvation. But we have other investigators that we are still with that are now finally progressing more and now want to keep progressing!!! It is super awesome. But nothing really new just working hard here with my companion Elder Urrutia, just destroying this sector but in a good way and we're gonna see a ton of baptisms at the end of this transfer. We found a sweet less active family that one of their kids is not member and he wants to get baptized and everything. We went by last night to teach and at the end we ate a huge pizza!!! It was super good!!! The less actives well you can´t really call them less actives now because they went to church yesterday and they own a bakery of bread and empañadas and he made a huge pizza they are so awesome!!! The hermano´s dad was one of the first Bishops of Chile when the Church came to Chile and his dad and mom live in Miami now so that's super sweet. But I just hope to see more success this coming week with my companion and see people in church because it kind of stinks to teach so many people during the week and then not see any investigators in church but I think we will see people in church this coming week I have the Faith that we will see people in church. But I love you all and miss you all tons!!! Hope all is well with y'all back home!!!
Love, Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment