Sunday, December 18, 2011

Elder Blotter - Dec 5

Dear Family,
Great to hear all is well back home and everyone is happy.  That really stinks that everyone won´t be home for Christmas to talk so maybe I was thinking even though I know mom is super excited to see me on skype I don´t know if there is a system where I can see more than one person at a time but if you guys want I can just call like I have done in the past so that I can talk to everyone but I'll leave that up to you guys because the dates are I believe the 24th, 25th, and 26th like it was last year so next week.  Just tell me what you guys think would be best if I should do skype or I should send you a phone number so I can talk to everyone.  Glad to hear that everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit. We're just barely getting into the
Christmas spirit here and like last year it really doesn´t feel like Christmas.  I guess that's just because here there is sun and heat but back home its cold and snow will soon be falling! Great thing to think about going home to ha ha! Nothing too new here just going into the last week of the transfer before transfers so we'll see if I get transferred or if I stay here and finish the mission in Puerto Montt. I'll be sad if I leave but if I leave its for the best that the Lord wants. We had two investigators of ours come to church which was super cool but neither of them have a date but one of them were going to put with a date this week and the other might be moving to Pucón.  We'll see what happens this coming week when we go visit them. We didn´t have too many people come to church this past week but we also did have a handful. Like mom and dad saw in the Ward back home, here in my ward there was a ton of Testimonies given by youth it was pretty cool. The youth in this ward are very powerful. Many of them will grow up to be great leaders in this church and be great missionaries. We're looking at a great week this coming week and hoping to put a lot of our investigators with date. One of our progressing investigators couldn´t come to church because her husband was in Villarica visiting his sick grandmother and the wife was in bed with back aches from being pregnant so it was kind of a bummer but she´s better now. The work was tough this week on finding new people to teach but we're going to work on that this coming week and keep working with the good investigators we have. We're scared though as the Christmas season comes closer that investigators are going to go on vacations because here summer vacations for kids and the adults is like right after Christmas. But we have faith and we're gonna show our faith by teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to them that they´ll feel the spirit and they won't want to leave on vacation and stay here with us and receive their salvation YES!! ha ha! The package hasn´t gotten here yet just so mom knows but I am sure it´ll come this week and if not this week the following week. But this week is gonna be killer and we are just going to rock here in the south of Chile!!  I love you all tons and miss you all more!!
Love, Elder Blotter
P.S.
Mom don´t get too trunky....ha ha!!!  Oh yeah and I read your talk mom and I liked I marked it up and yes I actually have had an experience of the Elder where I have come back to the same zone not the same sector but I have seen some of my converts and they have progressed so much it is an amazing experience and site to see!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment