Dear Family, Just to start off with asking questions and saying what the freak?? YOU BOUGHT GRANDMAS NISSAN??? What is she rolling in now?? What did you guys do with the Tahoe?? What the freak is going on back home?? ha ha I am not going to recognize anything when I get home am I ha ha Totally awesome that you guys went to to Ohio man I miss those trips all the time they were so fun ha ha with dad every spring going to shoot squirrels and clean up the yard and use the driving lawn mower ha ha it was fun times. But wow sounds like it was a pretty fun weekend of Thanksgiving and no they don´t celebrate it here but I heard on the radios in the taxis here about Black Friday so I am sure you guys went
out and bought stuff maybe not sure only heard about it like wow they time is just flying here. But that's awesome now that Britt and Boe have 4 years together. When am I going to be an uncle over there come on!! ha ha naw naw just messing. Broma like they say here for Joke
ha ha. But I still can´t believe you guys bought Grandmas SUV ha ha pero bueno....Now I have something to tell you guys about MY LAST PHONE CALL!!! and all I have to say is I HOPE EVERYONE WILL BE IN CHICAGO WHEN I CALL BECAUSE........(Drum roll please prururururuum!!!) WE HAVE PERMISSION FOR JUST THIS ONE TIME TO USE SKYPE TO CALL OUR FAMILIES AND TALK TO YOU GUYS AND SEE AT THE SAME TIME!!!(Mom don´t get trunky) ha ha!! So this is just a heads up before Christmas come because I will be making a skype account through the mission email and we have guidelines and everything but WE GET TO USE SKYPE AND ITS MY LAST PHONE CALL SWEET!!! So make sure everyone is there or it´ll be penka like they say here in Chile for "it´ll stink" But the week
has been a pretty good week full of miralces. Especially yesterday as church. Well to start the story about a family that we have that are listening to us. There names are Araseli and Nelson. They are an amazing family! Her husband is a Policeman and she was a teacher but
she can´t teach because she´s pregnant with there 4th child. Anyways they love it when we come because they feel the spirit but there families are super catholic so its hard to change for them BUT they just had a huge problem happen in the middle of the week. WE get there
with a member I believe it was Wednesday and hermana Araseli is alone and then she just explodes. She tells us that everything has gone bad. there in debt and everything on there car and Nelson works far away and its just the Devil attacking this family. And they want to leave
and go back to Villarica to where there parents are and take the easy way out as I would call it to solve all there problems but we told them to meditate it out study your options and pray to God on what they should do and we read a part from D&C I can´t remember what section but they said they would do it and we told them we would be fasting for them from Saturday to Sunday as a special fast for them and we did it me and Elder Urrutia.....WE SAW MIRACLES!!! Araseli came to the stake conference with her little daughter and Nelson was
working in Calbuco and her twins were in Osorno but for the FIRST time she entered a LDS church and felt good and liked it!!! she felt the spirit!! then she told us after that something happen with nelson that she told her neighbor about that they were thinking about leaving
puerto montt and there neighbor is a policewoman and she was like no you guys are staying and she went and talked to her boss here in Puerto Montt and Nelson has an interview to work here in Puerto Montt as a policeman Tuesday and the policewoman said she was gonna do everything possible to help Araseli sell some boxes that she does and she´s already sold like 10 and they cost like 6 dollars a box well in American BUT MIRACLES!!! we taught them on Sunday right after church because Nelson got there and we were just like "you guys can´t tell me God just didn´t give you a miracle and an answer" well we didn´t say it like that but it was close and we went with a family of members and now they have awesome friends in church!!! Araseli and Nelson already told us they are preparing to come to church next Sunday as a family totally sweet!! The best miracle I have seen in a long time I love the
Gospel its so amazing what God can do with us when we are Obedient. I love you all and miss you all so much!!!
Love ,Elder Blotter
P.S: where is Ian going to school?? And has he sent the letters to
here by hand or by email?? Because I haven´t gotten anything ha ha
I'll make sure al tell you guys when I get the box and I'll be able to
open it with you guys through skype!!
No comments:
Post a Comment